Join #MSchat on Nov 7th from 7-8 EDT (Yes an hour earlier than normal) To discuss Professional Development. Chat will be occurring during The Association of Middle Level Education’s annual conference. Conference attendees are being encouraged to join the discussion. Experts will weigh in about:
- What makes great PD?
- Why do teachers attend conferences?
- Where does the best learning occur?
- What should Teachers expect?
- What can teachers bring back to the classrooms?
- How do new forms of PD fit/change the PD picture? (Edcamps and Twitter Chats)
- If teachers designed PD how would it look? (is this edcamps?)
Hope you can join us in what should be a lively discussion. Don’t forget to mark you calendar. Also follow all the activity at the AMLE 2013 Conference by following #amle2013 from Nov 7-9. I will be at session tweeting along with many others. Look for daily Storify archives too!